Hillphoenix Career Opportunities
Hillphoenix is an industry-leading designer and manufacturer of commercial refrigerated display cases, commercial and industrial refrigeration systems, Walk•INS and freezers, and electrical distribution products for commercial and industrial applications.
Any available employment opportunities are posted to this page in the relevant division section below. Thank you for your interest.
No telephone calls, please. Hillphoenix provides Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Hillphoenix is a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace.
Attention Applicants: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please let us know. Likewise, if you are limited in the ability to access or use this online application
process and need an alternative method for applying, we will determine an alternate way for you to apply. Please contact HR_Admin@hillphoenix.com for assistance with an accommodation.
703 Franklin Street
Keosauqua, IA 52565
1925 Ruffin Mill Road
Colonial Heights, VA 23834
8166 Industrial Blvd
Covington, GA 30014
2016 Gees Mill Road
Conyers, GA 30013
505 Pecan St, Ste 200
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Inside Sales Representative
Location – Fort Worth, TX
•Receive electronic construction documents, blue prints, and invitations to review and bid specialty trades for material needed in a timely manner.
•Create submittals and coordination documents for review/approval by customer for estimated materials that meet specifications, construction schedules and requirements in accordance with construction documents.
•Write all proposals clearly and concisely for the customer’s approval.
•Receive and review returned submittals while meeting time frame required by customer. Incorporate job or plan changes using industry specific software and provide cost impact to customer or Sales Managers as necessary. Work with customer or Sales Managers to ensure required products meet the construction schedules.
•Determine correct products to use that incorporate construction document requirements and provide the best solution for the project.
•Receive and review change orders. Provide cost impact to customer or Sales Managers as necessary. Incorporate approved change orders using industry specific software.
•Effectively communicate with the customers, supervisors and other office personnel. Promote and maintain a positive attitude toward outside contractors, architects and individuals within the Company regardless of the circumstances.
•Provide technical assistance to project management, sales, and purchasing staff regarding product description, use, and proper application.
•Continually develop mechanical skills and acquires knowledge and understanding of products including how they are made, special features and advantages and represent products to the customer in a manner to help ensure the sale of such products.
-Experience navigating construction sites and downloading documents
. Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access required.
– Must be familiar with AutoCAD.
-3-5 years experience in customer service /inside sales.
•Excellent written communication skills required
•Strong construction and/or mechanical aptitude
•Strong mathematical ability; must verify bids for accuracy
•Successful candidate will have excellent communication and customer relations skills and high sense of urgency with exceptional problem solving skills
•Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment
**Walk-In experience desirable.
1031 E. Riverview Dr.
Phoenix, AZ. 85034
Location: Crawford, GA
The Receptionist & Administrative Assistant will perform administrative and office support duties. to Accounting. This position will report to the Office Manager and Account Payable Specialist.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Take direction and Assist Accounts Payable.
• Answering calls and directing to the appropriate person.
• Opening/Distribution of mail and packages.
• Filing of job cost documents in job folders.
• Receiving bills and expense reports by email/ mail then distributing.
• Greeting visitors.
• Following up with employees for approval on invoices.
• Data entry of bills and expense reports.
• Scanning AP documents to Shared Drive.
• Set and Maintain files for new vendors (obtain W-9 and Certificate of Insurance)
• Data entry in Maxwell
• Record Monies received in notebook
• Prepare UPS shipments and mail documents requested by other employees
Education and Experience
• High school diploma, college education or equivalent experience.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Excel and capable of learning other personal computer applications (Maxwell).
• Able to multi task.
• Must have good organizational skills.
• Follow up and follow through are critical elements in this position.
• Must be reliable and dependable.
• Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, able to communicate effectively and expeditiously while maintaining professional conduct with all levels of the organization as well as third parties.
• Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure environments.
Sr. Level Supermarket Service Technician
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Respond to customer’s needs as communicated by dispatchers, Lead, and Manager.
• Work on rack systems and self-contained cases – all sizes of A/C units.
• Return all equipment to proper operating levels with zero call backs.
• Prepare invoices and review with manager.
• Communicate any follow-ups with dispatch, Lead, and Manager.
• Maintain all packing slips and turn in with paperwork on a daily basis.
• Maintain truck stock inventory to proper levels.
• Willingness and ability to be involved with the emergency on-call rotation that includes, holidays, nights and weekends.
• Full knowledge and experience of C store and Supermarket Refrigeration to include energy management systems.
• Adhere to Hill PHOENIX safety program, policies, and procedures.
• Ability to communicate effectively with others.
• Other duties as assigned.
5 + years in the repair and maintenance of commercial HVAC equipment required – as described above.
High School diploma or GED
• EPA Universal Tech Certification
• Valid State Driver’s License
• Drug Screen Clearance
• Background Screen