WHAT IT IS . . .
- Kason K-61
- One model designed to work on any size door
- Footprint designed to “cover” existing industry hinges
- Hi-Lift cam raises the door ¾” when opened
WHAT IT DOES . . .
- Eliminates the need to stock multiple model replacement hinges
- Can replace most existing hinges without leaving exposed holes
- Ease of operation due to the reduction in “wiper drag” promotes safety and energy conservation. The door is less likely to be left open or not fully closed
- Increases the service life of the door wiper seal
- Allows the wiper to be adjusted tighter to the floor in the closed position which reduces air leakage / energy consumption
WHAT IT MEANS . . .
- Reduced maintenance cost