Over 26,000 Trained Since 2006
Technical Reference Sheet
Tall Ultra-Low Front Multi-Deck Merchandiser
Hillphoenix 6NDMLH-NRG Standard Depth and 6NDMLH-NRG Narrow, High, Ultra-Low Front, Multi-Deck Merchandiser. Medium-temp, multi-deck cases are designed for merchandising meat, deli, cheese, beverages and produce. Cases available in various widths, heights, front options and end configurations. Additional narrow and standard depth, multi-deck models available in shorter and taller heights.
Features and Benefits
- Synerg-E Technology with NRGcoil™ ensures uniform case performance and lower average product temperatures with optimum energy efficiency.
- Bottom-mounted NRGcoil and lift-up fan plenum for ease of maintenance.
- Seamless tank liner provides positive drain runoff and enhances sanitation.
- Standard Off Cycling defrost for cost-effective operation.
- Engineered for uniform merchandiser performance.
- Ultra-low front for easy access to larger or heavier products.
- Greatest merchandising capacity of any Hillphoenix multi-deck case.
- Up to seven shelves for high-volume merchandising
- Removable castors for easy merchandiser unloading, movement and installation.
- Available lengths: 4’, 6’, 8’, 12’.
- Multiple ultra-low front styles available.
- Custom Colors, Finishes, and Textures.
- Available shelf sizes: 10”, 12”, 14”, 16”, 18”, 20”, 22”, 24”.
- Choice of ends including full view, reduced view, solid, or square with variety of interior finishes.
- Available light options include: canopy, shelf, third row, and nose.
- Available in traditional and CO2 direct expansion as well as Secondary Coolant versions.
- For rear loading version see 6DMLHR-NRG.
- Exclusive SmartValve™ energy-saving technology available.
- Integrated energy-saving night covers available.
- Wedge versions also available.
- Exclusive Clearvoyant® LED Lighting System.
Please consult Hillphoenix Engineering Reference Manual for dimensions, plan views and technical specifications. Specifications subject to change without notice. Designed for optimal performance in store environments where temperature and humidity do not exceed 75°F and 55% R.H. Certified to UL 471, ANSI/NSF Standard 2,7,51 and CAN/CSA C22.2.
OEM Genuine Parts
LED Lighting System