Accommodate critical space requirements without compromising system capacity or serviceability.
ParaTemp™ from Hillphoenix® is a completely self-contained, packaged, outdoor, parallel refrigeration system that is also compact enough to meet critical space requirements. Using integral condensers, compressors and controls, our team of professional design and applications experts can custom engineer your ParaTemp to match a wide range of refrigeration requirements, no matter how exacting.
Built to Handle Hard Work and Survive the Weather.
Since ParaTemp systems do their work outdoors in all kinds of weather, we make sure each one is manufactured with a tough, galvanized outer skin that ensures superior resistance to corrosion. The unit was designed for easy installation, maintenance and serviceability — crucial factors when selecting systems. Since a ParaTemp is a separate condensing unit, it is an easy way to boost capacity when needed. We make sure you get nothing short of the best-designed, best-built ParaTemp systems available. To deliver that kind of service, we use a proven “work cell” manufacturing process that provides incomparable quality control, backed by highly trained technicians and rigorous point-by-point inspections. This exacting process guarantees that each component in every system is manufactured, tested, and labeled in strict accordance with E.T.L. (Electrical Testing Laboratories) and C.S.A. (Canadian Standards Association) procedures and requirements. It also gives you the peace-of-mind that comes from knowing that when it comes to reliability and performance, you choose Hillphoenix.
Maximize Performance, Maintenance and Serviceability with Options That Include:
- Water and air reclaim valves for compressor heat reclamation.
- Suction accumulators prevent liquid from entering your compressors, thus protecting your compressors and the environment, too.
- An electronic pressure control for cycling compressors, controlling defrost, temperature monitoring, and alarm monitoring for optimum control and energy savings.
- Mounted, pre-piped, pre-wired condenser that eliminates field installation.
- Crank case heaters to prevent liquid migration in cold climates.