Don’t Leave Money on the Table
Second Nature - SNMT Glycol
Second Nature Glycol, Medium-Temperature Refrigeration System
Second Nature glycol, medium-temperature (SNMT) refrigeration system is an advanced technology, pioneered by Hillphoenix®, that offers significant sustainability benefits when compared to conventional refrigeration technologies.
- Enhanced refrigerant management.
- Reduces initial refrigerant charge by 60-90% as well as required oil charge.
- Reduces refrigerant leakage rates due to refrigerant pipe reduction.
- Significant reduction in costs associated with refrigerant leaks.
- Avoid costly refrigerant retrofits that also impact sales floor activity.
- Helps your store achieve GreenChill certification.
- Simplified installation and maintenance.
- Enhanced energy and performance.
SNMT Glycol System Diagram
Please consult Hillphoenix Engineering Reference Manual for dimensions, plan views and technical specifications. Specifications subject to change without notice. Designed for optimal performance in store environments where temperature and humidity do not exceed 75°F and 55% R.H. Certified to UL 471, ANSI/NSF Standard 2,7,51 and CAN/CSA C22.2.
Over 26,000 Trained Since 2006
OEM Genuine Parts