Features and Benefits
- Closed base construction with leveling pads.
- Standard 57-3/4”H and 30”D.
- 18-3/16”H painted metal base, front and sides.
- Painted metal exterior.
- Stainless steel exterior trim.
- Painted metal interior.
- Interior trim to match interior.
- Painted metal to match exterior front, side and rear base.
- Outside back and 20-9/16”D case top painted to match exterior.
- 5-1/2”H x 1/2” thick polished, straight die board plex.
- (1) row each 10” and 14” adjustable angled, black painted metal shelving with black price tag molding with 3” polycarbonate product stop.
- LED canopy top light.
- Painted black metal, flat bottom deck with 2” metal product stop.
- Front electrical raceway.
- Solar digital thermometer.
- Self-contained refrigeration package.
- Available lengths: 4’, 6’, 8’, 10’ and 12’.
- No miters or wedges available.
- 35”D case with up to (1) 16” and (1) 20” row of shelves.
- Exterior finishes: Exterior grade laminate.
- Recessed casters.
- Cart bumper.
- Econofrost night cover with or without cassette.
- Polycarbonate night cover.
- Magnetic night shield.
- Swing rear load doors (dual plenum-add 2-1/2” to overall case depth).
- Sliding rear load doors (dual plenum-add 2-1/2” to overall case depth).
- Rear raceway.
- LED undershelf lighting.
- Remote, DX, or Glycol refrigeration package.
Please consult Hillphoenix Engineering Reference Manual for dimensions, plan views and technical specifications. Specifications subject to change without notice. Designed for optimal performance in store environments where temperature and humidity do not exceed 75°F and 55% R.H. Certified to UL 471, ANSI/NSF Standard 2,7,51 and CAN/CSA C22.2.