Features and Benefits
- Closed base construction with leveling pads.
- Standard 78-1/2”H and 30”D with chimney.
- 18-3/16”H painted metal base, front and sides.
- Painted metal exterior.
- Stainless steel exterior trim.
- Painted metal interior.
- Interior trim to match interior.
- Painted metal to match exterior front, side and rear base.
- Outside back and case top painted to match exterior.
- 5-1/2”H x 1/2” thick polished, straight die board plex.
- (1) Row 10″ and (2) rows 14” adjustable angled, black painted metal shelves with black price tag molding.
- LED top light.
- Light on/off switch located in front raceway.
- Front electrical raceway.
- Hard-wire power connection.
- Solar digital thermometer.
- Remote refrigeration package.
- Available lengths: 4’, 6’, 8’, 10’ and 12’.
- 35”D case with up to (2) rows of 20” shelves.
- On/off light switch located in inside ceiling in lieu of raceway.
- Interior and exterior stainless steel finish.
- Exterior finish: Exterior grade laminate on front and ends.
- Undershelf lighting (includes 2nd row top light).
- Black painted metal exterior trim.
- Stainless steel base.
- Cart bumper.
- Swing rear load doors (dual plenum – add 2-1/2” to
- Optional flat glass shelving with no product stop or tag molding in
lieu of painted metal.
- Solid interior painted, solid interior mirror polish stainless steel,
thermal glass divider or glass ends.
- Refrigeration options: thermostat, solenoid, defrost timer, sensor
- Self-contained refrigeration package with rear chimney.
- Remote glycol or CO2 refrigeration packages.
Please consult Hillphoenix Engineering Reference Manual for dimensions, plan views and technical specifications. Specifications subject to change without notice. Designed for optimal performance in store environments where temperature and humidity do not exceed 75°F and 55% R.H. Certified to UL 471, ANSI/NSF Standard 2,7,51 and CAN/CSA C22.2.