Service Single-Deck Hot
Features and Benefits
- Sled runner base construction.
- Standard 50-1/2”H and 42”D.
- 15-15/16”H adjustable painted metal base, front and sides.
- 60° front die board.
- Painted metal exterior.
- Stainless steel exterior trim.
- Stainless steel outside back and case top.
- 26-3/16”D, 3/8” thick glass case top, low iron, regular glare.
- Reflective rear load doors.
- 1/4” thick single-pane, low iron, regular glare vertical swing front glass.
- Stainless steel interior and trim.
- Stainless steel hot well with divider bars for full size 4”D pans. (Pans not included)
- Low wattage, long wave radiant heat system.
- Dry heat, no water connections necessary.
- Electronically-controlled zone heating.
- Rear electrical raceway.
- Available lengths: 4’, 6’, 8’, 10’ and 12’.
- Alternate toe kick height includes: 13-15/16”H with the overall case height of 48-3/8”H
- Flat front profile.
- Bullet leg base with adjustable height toe kick.
- Pedestal base or false pedestal base.
- Stainless steel base trim.
- Cart bumper.
- Stainless steel exterior finish.
- Integrated case top scale stand.
- Adjustable scale stand.
- Rear fixed or flip-up work boards.
- ISO outlet/CON outlets or CAT5.
- Front electrical raceway.
Please consult Hillphoenix Engineering Reference Manual for dimensions, plan views and technical specifications. Specifications subject to change without notice. Designed for optimal performance in store environments where temperature and humidity do not exceed 75°F and 55% R.H. Certified to UL 471, ANSI/NSF Standard 2,7,51 and CAN/CSA C22.2.