Self-Contained Glass Door Reach-In
Base Model Features
- Bottom-located refrigeration components facilitate serviceability and allow for full top shelf merchandising. -Modular interior component design allows easy access to the coil, fans and drain for ease of maintenance. Proprietary Synerg-E® technology with NRGcoil™ and energy efficient fan motors ensure uniform case performance and lower average product temperatures with optimum energy efficiency.
- Low temp and medium temp cases line up seamlessly for consistency in store design.
- LED lighting for energy efficiency and a stunning merchandise display.
- 22” shelves for maximum display capacity.
- 63-3/4” front facings with no planogram restrictions.
- Removable castors for easy merchandiser unloading, movement and installation.
- 2, 3, 4 & 5 Door with 30” standard swing doors.
- Variety of door rail profiles, finishes and handles.
- Low temp doors – Anthony® Infinity 90, ELM D, ELMH.
- Medium Temp doors – Anthony Infinity 90 & ELM D.
- For a wall of infinity edge glass choose the Infinity 90 door option.
- Modbus controller for ease of use.
- Polymer or metal end trim.
- Motion sensors for additional energy savings.
- Cases can ship with the condensing unit factory or field installed: – Factory installed condensing units (JNRZHA, JNRBHA) ship fully piped and plumbed with single-point wiring for easy installation. – Field installed condensing units (JNRZHSA, JNRZHSA) ship with minimal assembly required and incorporate a special base frame option allowing it to fit through an 80” door. And a loading dock is not required because the design incorporates a special low base on wheels and a condensing unit that is installed on site