Utility Multi-deck Frozen Merchandiser
Base Model Features
- Sleek glass lids provide an attractive accent to the case while ensuring optimal case performance.
- The O2DMZD was designed on a foundation of extensive lab testing and uses less energy than any other semi-vertical freezer case in the industry. All performance aspects of the case are highly optimized including defrost and pull-down times.
- 100 cubic feet of pack-out on a 12 ft. case.
- When placed in a back to back arrangement, this case provides roughly 20% more interior space than a typical wide island freezer case.
- Large 12” front glass maximizes the product viewable area.
- Abundant product facings unparalleled by any other low temperature/low profi le case.
- Telescoping wire racks provide merchandising flexibility
- All-steel construction for increased life span and structural integrity.
- Removable castors for easy merchandiser unloading, movement and installation.
- Available with a row of shelving allowing for a versatile range of merchandising options.
- Can be placed against walls, in lineups, or in a back to back to back walk-around island arrangement.
- Combine this case with the OWEZV end cap to present shoppers with a continuous display of frozen products (see image above).
- Three case lengths available: 6’, 8’, and 12’
- Electric or hot gas defrost available.
- Environmentally-friendly Second Nature® secondary coolant application available.