Base Model Features
- Honeycomb inner flue directs cold air over product to flow across shelves for consistent temperature.
- Tower cap offers a versatile area for impulse merchandising and arranging displays for seasonal themes.
- ECM energy efficient fan motors are provided as a standard offering.
- All-steel construction for increased life span and structural integrity.
- Customizable front and bumper options provide superior protection.
- Superior exterior fit and finish for clean, eye-catching lines.
- Removable castors for easy merchandiser unloading and installation.
- Available lengths: O4ID (8’ & 12’), O4IDB (6’, 8’ & 12’), O3IMBB (8’).
- Available shelf sizes: 10”, 12”, 14” and 16”.
- Adjustable wire display racks with multiple levels for that “just right” display.
- Wire or Plexiglass shelf package stops provide neat, appealing displays.
- Optional front bumper tag moulding to accommodate pricing and POS material.
- Optional 7” straight thermopane glass or 8.75” curved Plexiglass front sills offer good product visibility while helping to maintain consistent product temperatures.
- Custom colors, finishes and textures available to meet any merchandising plan.
- Available with open ends (O4ID) for longer lineups, or with single (O4IDB) or double (O4IDBB) wrap ends for increased layout flexibility.
- Insulated ends available for placement against walls.
- Standard off cycle defrost for cost-effective operation; electricor hot gas defrost also available.
- Exclusive SmartValve™ energy-saving technology available.
- Environmentally-friendly Second Nature® secondary coolant application available.
- Optional electrical outlet can be installed in the kickplate for easy power access.