Base Model Features
- The narrow footprint of the ONIZGG is ideal for smaller spaces or when trying to maximize floor space.
- Large wrap-around glass provides maximum product visibility from all four sides of the cases.
- Deep bin depth easily accommodates maximum pack-out of product.
- Adjustable wire display racks can be placed at multiple levels for that “just right” display.
- ECM energy efficient fan motors are provided as a standard offering.
- Advanced coil and baffle design provides consistent temperatures throughout the spacious bin for maintaining product integrity.
- Integrated two-part polymer bumper systems provide superior protection and durability.
- Superior exterior fit and finish for clean, eyecatching lines.
- Lift up fan plenum provides easy access for coil cleaning.
- Easily removable fan assembly.
- Removable castors for easy merchandiser unloading, movement and placement.
- Available lengths: 5’, 6’, 8’, and 12’.
- Base frames available in different heights.
- Custom colors, finishes and textures available to meet any merchandising plan.
- Optional dual temp switch allows quick and easy change between medium and low temp applications for increased merchandising
- A wide array of options are available for bumper types and location to provide the desired look and level of case protection.
- Two options for glass height are available (10” and 17”) to optimize the viewable area of the product.
- Insulated partitions for independent temperature operation.
- Sliding glass doors are available as an option for improved energy efficiency.
- Electric or hot case defrost are available to meet your particular design preferences.
- Arrangements for glycol and CO2 applications are available.
- Exclusive SmartValve™ energy-saving technology available.
- Optional electrical outlet can be installed in the kickplate for easy power access.