Rear-Load Glass Door High Reach-In
Medium temperature produce, beverage, dairy, deli & meat case.
Base Model Features
- Integrate with walk-in cooler for efficient rear load applications.
- Aligns with standard model ORB cases for consistent store design.
- 4’ shelves keep planograms designed for open cases relevant.
- Bottom-located refrigeration components facilitate serviceability and allow for full top shelf merchandising.
- Modular interior component design allows easy access to the coil, fan and drain for ease of maintenance.
- Proprietary Synerg-E® technology with NRGcoil™ and energy efficient fan motors ensure uniform case performance and lower average product temperatures with optimum energy efficiency.
- Innovative Anthony® Optimax LED lighting choices increase visual impact of product while reducing energy consumption.
- Over 70% energy savings compared to comparable rear-load open dairy case.
- Removable casters for easy merchandiser unloading, movement, and installation.
- Doors in 30”, 32” (8’), 36” (12’), or 24” bi-swing in 4’, 8’, & 12’.
- Variety of door rail profiles, finishes and handles.
- Glass door frame finishes available in polished aluminum, silver satin or black.
- Anthony 101 door frame with Infinity 90 and ELM D doors.
- Anthony Vista® door frame with Vista C or Infinity 60 bi-swing doors or Vista Elite® vacuum insulated tempered all-glass bi-swing doors.
- Zero energy doors.
- Polymer or metal end trim.
Please consult Hillphoenix Engineering Reference Manual for dimensions, plan views and technical specifications. Specifications subject to change without notice. Designed for optional performance in store environments where temperature and humidity do not exceed 75 degrees and 55% R.H. Certified to UP 471 and ANSI/NSF Standard 7.