Self-Service Multi-Deck Hot
Features and Benefits
- Sled runner base construction.
- Straight front profile to accommodate controls.
- Standard 54”H with 6-5/16” base height.
- Standard 24” case top depth.
- Painted metal exterior.
- Stainless steel exterior and base trim.
- Stainless steel interior and case top.
- Painted metal outside back.
- 3-1/2” glass on die board top.
- (2) rows of 20” heated stainless steel shelves.
- Flat bottom heated merchandising deck.
- LED top light.
- LED undershelf lighting.
- Low wattage, long wave radiant-heat system.
- Individual controls for each shelf and overhead heat mounted on case front behind sliding doors.
- Electronically-controlled zone heating.
- Rear electrical raceway.
- Available lengths: 4’ and 6’.
- Alternate height: 51”H.
- 45° front die board profile (requires rear controls).
- Alternate toe kick height includes: 7-13/16”H with no change to the overall height.
- Bullet leg base with adjustable height toe kick.
- Painted metal base trim.
- Cart bumper.
- Stainless steel exterior finish.
- Solid surface or stone case top.
- Rear load doors, rear controls.
- Solid interior mirror-polish stainless steel, thermal glass divider or glass end panels.
- Front electrical raceway.
Please consult Hillphoenix Engineering Reference Manual for dimensions, plan views and technical specifications. Specifications subject to change without notice. Designed for optimal performance in store environments where temperature and humidity do not exceed 75°F and 55% R.H. Certified to UL 471, ANSI/NSF Standard 2,7,51 and CAN/CSA C22.2.