Features and Benefits
- Sled runner base construction.
- Straight front profile to accommodate controls.
- Standard 51”H with 6-5/16” base height.
- Standard 35-1/8” case depth.
- Standard 19” case top depth.
- Painted metal exterior.
- Stainless steel exterior and base trim.
- Painted metal outside back.
- Stainless steel case top.
- Stainless steel interior.
- 3-1/2” glass on dieboard top.
- (1) row each 12” and 16” heated stainless steel shelving.
- Flat bottom heated merchandising deck.
- Clearvoyant LED top light.
- Clearvoyant LED undershelf lighting.
- Low wattage, long wave radiant heat system.
- Individual controls for each shelf and overhead heat mounted on case front behind sliding doors.
- Available lengths: 4’, 6’, and 8’.
- Alternate height: 48”, 54”H.
- 45 degree front dieboard profile (requires rear controls).
- Alternate toekick height include: 7-13/16”H with no change to the overall height.
- Bullet leg base with adjustable height toekick.
- Painted metal base trim.
- Cart bumper.
- Exterior stainless steel finish.
- Solid surface or stone case top.
- Rear load doors, rear controls.
- Solid interior painted, solid interior mirror polish stainless steel, thermal glass divider or glass ends.
- (1) row each 12”, 14” & 16” heated stainless steel shelving on 54”H.
Please consult Hillphoenix Engineering Reference Manual for dimensions, plan views and technical specifications. Specifications subject to change without notice. Designed for optimal performance in store environments where temperature and humidity do not exceed 75°F and 55% R.H. Certified to UL 471, ANSI/NSF Standard 2,7,51 and CAN/CSA C22.2.