Refrigerated 7’ wide island merchandiser for bakery, beverage, dairy, deli and produce.
Features and Benefits
- Sled runner base construction.
- Standard 54”H with 11-1/2”H toekick height.
- Standard display area 31-13/16”H.
- Straight front dieboard. – 3-1/2” tall dieboard plex.
- Painted metal exterior.
- Stainless steel base trim and raceway cover.
- Stainless steel exterior trim.
- Stainless steel case top.
- Black painted metal interior.
- Interior trim to match interior.
- Flat bottom merchandising deck.
- (3) LED lighted painted metal upper shelves 10”, 12” and 14” PTM.
- LED top lighting.
- Front electrical raceway.
- Energy efficient fans.
- Remote DX refrigeration packages.
- 45 degree front dieboard.
- Radius dieboard and base on end cap(s). – Ballast tray for electrical.
- Alternate flexible toekick heights and profile options.
- Painted metal base trim.
- Exterior and interior stainless steel finish.
- White or other painted metal interior finish.
- Cart bumper.
- Angled upper shelves. – only with miter end cap(s).
- Solid interior mirror polish stainless steel for single end cap island.
- Glycol or CO2 and refrigeration packages.
Synerg-E® technology delivers unmatched energy efficiency without
compromising the integrity of the perishable products being displayed.
Please consult Hillphoenix Engineering Reference Manual for dimensions,
plan views and technical specifications. Specifications subject to change
without notice. Designed for optimal performance in store environments where
temperature and humidity do not exceed 75°F and 55% R.H. Certified to UL
471, NSF Standard 7 and CAN/CSA C22.2.