Service Single-Deck Merchandiser with Flat Fixed Glass.
Deli and meat applications.
Features and Benefits
- C-frame with Bullet Leg Construction.
- Standard 50”H with 10”H base frame height.
- Exterior: Painted metal, including lower front panel above base.
- Stainless steel base trim, front and sides.
- Stainless steel exterior trim.
- Painted metal outside back and rear base trim.
- Stainless steel top sill.
- Clear rear load doors with black frames.
- 26”H – 7/8” thermopane, insulated regular-glare flat fixed front full length glass.
- Stainless steel interior.
- Interior trim to match interior.
- Black plastic coil covers with fixed black wire rack.
- LED canopy lighting.
- Rear electrical box mounted behind the lower rear panel, customer left.
- Oversized gravity coil meat model.
- Serpentine Coil.
- Electrical slide out tray
- Solar digital thermometer.
- Available lengths: 4’, 6’, 8’ and 12’.
- Case heights available: 48″, 52” and 54”.
- Alternate flexible base heights include: 8”, 10”, 12” and 14”H.
- Extruded polymer base trim.
- Painted metal base trim.
- Master with nose bumper.
- Cart bumper (for flat front profile).
- Exterior stainless steel finish.
- Solid surface or stone case top.
- Integrated case top scale stand.
- Adjustable scale stand.
- White plastic coil covers.
- Adjustable wire racks.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel deck.
- Reflective rear load doors.
- Z, step or slant risers.
- Rear flip-up work boards.
- ISO outlet/CON outlets.
- Solid interior mirror polish stainless steel, thermal glass divider or glass ends.
- Remote glycol or CO2 refrigeration packages.
Engineered for stores with ambient conditions not to exceed 75o and 55% relative humidity. Due to engineering improvements specifications may change without notice. All measurements are taken per ASHRAE – 72 – 2005 specifications. Hillphoenix refrigerated display cases for sale in the United States meet or exceed department of energy 2017 efficiency requirements Numbers are based on standard case sizes. Consult engineering.