Features and Benefits
- Sled runner base construction.
- Standard 52”H and 40-1/2”D.
- Standard 13-7/8”H base.
- Painted metal exterior.
- Stainless steel exterior trim.
- Painted base trim to match exterior; front & sides.
- Stainless steel outside back, rear toekick, case top and rear work ledge.
- Insulated, reflective rear load doors.
- Heated, insulated regular-glare curved lift front glass.
- Stainless steel interior and trim.
- Clearvoyant LED canopy lights.
- Fixed, angled stainless steel deck to accommodate up to 6”D standard U.S. hotel pans (pans are not included).
- Rear electrical raceway.
- Hard wire power connection.
- 2” dial thermometer.
- Low-temp GE fans.
- Electronic refrigeration controller.
- Remote DX refrigeration package.
- Available in 4’ and 6’ case lengths.
- Glass or mirror polished interior end panels.
- Exterior standard grade laminate.
- Solid surface or stone case top.
- Exterior stainless steel finish.
- Mirror polish stainless inside back.
- Painted exterior and end panel trim.
- Painted outside back finish.
- Cart bumper.
- Alternative case thermometer.
- Remote glycol or CO2 refrigeration packages.
Please consult Hillphoenix Engineering Reference Manual for dimensions, plan views and technical specifications. Specifications subject to change without notice. Designed for optional performance in store environments where temperature and humidity do not exceed 75 degrees and 55% R.H. Certified to UP 471 and ANSI/NSF Standard 7.