Narrow Back-to-Back Reach-In
Low temperature frozen food and ice-cream case.
Base Model Features
- 75” tall door (VNRIZ) and 81” tall door (VNRIZH) coupled with 8” ultra-low front maximizes product visibility and merchandising versatility.
- VNRIZ design allows for petite customers to reach merchandise on the top shelf.
- Excellent remodel replacement option for wide island coffin cases.
- 66” interior front facings (VNRIZ) and 72” Interior front facings (VNRIZH) enhance planogram design options with added flexibility and versatility. With no restrictions in the interior due to refrigeration components being located in the tank below the deck pan, planograms are easier to design allowing for product to take center stage.
- Bottom-located refrigeration components facilitate serviceability and allow for full top shelf merchandising.
- Modular interior component design allows easy access to the coil, fans and drain for ease of maintenance.
- Proprietary Synerg-E® technology with NRGcoil™ and energy efficient fan motors ensure uniform case performance and lower average product temperatures with optimum energy efficiency.
- Medium and low temp models match for consistency in store design.
- Unitized design has smaller footprint when compared to standard case configuration saving floor space.
- Fewer electrical and plumbing connections for installation savings.
- Unitized design delivers energy savings compared to standard case configuration.
- Innovative Anthony® Optimax LED lighting choices increase visual impact of product while reducing energy consumption.
- Removable casters for easy merchandiser unloading and movement during installation.
- 4, 6, 8 & 10 door cases with 30” standard swing doors.
- Variety of door rail profiles, finishes and handles.
- Available frames: Anthony® 101 LE.
- Available doors: Anthony® ELM D, ELM H & Infinity 90.
- Available door colors: silver satin, polished aluminum, black or glass infinity edge.
- Low energy or standard heat doors.
- Shelving: 22” or 24”.
- Motion sensors for additional energy savings.
- Anti-condensate controls.
- Electric or Hot Gas defrost.
- Polymer or metal end trim.