Second Nature Medium-Temperature CO2 Secondary Refrigeration System
SNMT2 medium temperature systems use CO2 as the heat transfer fluid in a secondary coolant system. SNMT2 CO2 secondary refrigeration systems operate exactly like SNLT2 systems but at a temperature suitable for medium-temperature refrigeration. SNMT2 systems are a higher efficiency alternative to secondary systems using glycol.
- Enhanced refrigerant management
- Reduces initial refrigerant charge by 60-90% as well as required oil charge
- Reduces refrigerant leakage rates due to refrigerant pipe reduction
- Significant reduction in costs associated with refrigerant leaks
- Avoid costly refrigerant retrofits that also impact sales floor activity
- Helps your store achieve GreenChill certification
- Simplified installation and maintenance
- Enhanced energy and performance
Better Practices Make Better Systems
There are many reasons why Hillphoenix® Refrigeration Systems continues to lead the industry. Why? No matter what the application or the specific refrigeration need, we can offer our customers a wide variety of options and configurations. The simple answer is that we harness the best technologies and field-proven procedures and fit them to a higher set of standards.