HFC-Free, CO2 Refrigeration
Flexible, Integrated, Outdoor Distributed Refrigeration Solution
Traditional supermarkets, mass merchandisers and warehouse membership retailers are reducing their footprints to reduce bottom line costs even as small format stores are getting larger to answer customer demand. The answer in every case points to the increased flexibility and integrated design of AdaptaPak distributed outdoor refrigeration system.
- Pre-painted, galvanized steel cabinet (pueblo tan).
- Fixed-speed AC fan motors.
- 460V main power.
- Uncoated copper tube/aluminum fin coil.
- Energy-efficient scroll compressors.
- Oversized receiver.
- Single or dual suction group models available.
- Replaceable core filter/drier and sight glass.
- Suction filter per suction group.
- Through-the-door disconnect.
- IEC contactors.
- Phase loss monitor with brownout protection.
- One low-pressure control per suction.
- One high-pressure control per compressor.
- Analog liquid level indicator/alarm.
- Discharge oil separator (centrifugal) with integral oil reservoir.
- OMB per compressor.
AdaptaPak 2 Fan Configuration
AdaptaPak 3 Fan Configuration
AdaptaPak 4 Fan Configuration
Please consult Hillphoenix Engineering Reference Manual for dimensions, plan views and technical specifications. Specifications subject to change without notice. Designed for optimal performance in store environments where temperature and humidity do not exceed 75°F and 55% R.H. Certified to UL 471, ANSI/NSF Standard 2,7,51 and CAN/CSA C22.2.
OEM Genuine Parts
Over 26,000 Trained Since 2006
PowerWall Power Systems