One Call Does It All!
There’s nothing worse than having to play the “he said, she said” game with multiple suppliers when you’re in the middle of trying to complete a project with major implications to the future viability of your business.
A single-store refrigeration upgrade or new install is complicated enough. Add a multi-store component and the difficulties grow exponentially. In-store operations must be handled to minimize downtime.
A Wide Variety of Services Provided
The AMS Group offers a broad variety of retail refrigeration solutions, including:
- Refrigerant conversions.
- Roll-outs and programs.
- New stores and remodels.
- Capital expenditure GC services.
- Commissioning / recommissioning.
- Refrigeration refurbishments.
Team Structure, Dealer & Sub-Contractor Network
Being a true “one-stop shop” demands providing the full gamut of services. The AMS Group fulfills this requirement in the fullest by providing:
- Statement of Work (SOW) Development – Working in collaboration with customers to develop program/project specific scopes of work for clarification of responsibilities.
- Survey/Scoping – Site visit performed to thoroughly capture all existing refrigeration equipment, components and conditions for Engineering review.
- Engineering – Updating RS legends – create as-built refrigeration schedule, refrigeration floor plan and EMS system layout. Identify refrigeration system options for expansion projects and/or equipment replacement.
- Project Scheduling – Coordinating to maximize logistical requirements, efficiency with contractors, time of year and multi-project sequencing.
- Bid Process Control – Price Coaching – Manage RFP distribution, review contractor bids, validate pricing based on SOW, and coach where necessary.
- RC Selection & Contract – Award/secure teams for project execution. Uphold contractor/project tax requirements and contractor contractual management. Provide project training for contractors.
- Equipment/Parts Procurement – Maximize vendor relationships and leverage volume purchasing to provide discounted price points. Coordinate purchases and distribution for each project.
- On Site Project Management – Qualified project manager supervisory presence during critical stages and key milestones of each project.
- Project Reporting & Monitoring – Detailed progress/status reporting for up-to-date visibility.
- Store Re-Commissioning – Balancing systems and setting temperatures to design specifications improves overall efficiency and operations.
- Close out Paperwork – Completion checklists and sign-off documents, including photo verification where applicable.
- One Stop Accounting – With Hillphoenix as a single partner, customers’ involvement with typical internal processes and efforts is reduced. Issuing multiple PO’s for vendors, suppliers or equipment is minimized.
Look No Further!
So, if you’re looking for a “one-stop shop”, turnkey solution to your all-important business project or program, look no further — The AMS Group is your answer! Let their experience and successful track record of projects, big and small, bring value and peace of mind to you.