General Contractor for Retailers
Shelf technology that slashes energy costs.
Shelf Edge Technology has been used to improve cold case performance on refrigerated shelves in Europe for several years. These installations have been an illuminating proving ground and it is the encouraging testing data and results from overseas that has fueled the introduction of Ecoblade here in the United States at Hillphoenix.
- Ecoblade can save up to 33% in energy usage costs.
- Food spoilage and product shrink are greatly reduced.
- Less “cold air spill” out of the case improves customer comfort in the aisles.
- Two unique options, specifically designed and tested for use on Hillphoenix open cases, allow for Ecoblade to attach directly to either flat or angled shelves.
- Retrofitting existing shelving with Ecoblade is a snap — it takes only minutes to install.
- Typical ROI is less than two years including installation costs!
- Comes preinstalled on new shelving and cases.
- The Ecoblade twin-blade design provides food retailers the opportunity to continue realizing the benefits of open, display case merchandising in a more efficient manner.
Angled Shelf Applications
Flat Shelf Applications
Please consult Hillphoenix Engineering Reference Manual for dimensions, plan views and technical specifications. Specifications subject to change without notice. Designed for optimal performance in store environments where temperature and humidity do not exceed 75°F and 55% R.H. Certified to UL 471, ANSI/NSF Standard 2,7,51 and CAN/CSA C22.2.
CO2 in a Small Footprint