General Contractor for Retailers
Vertical, Indoor Distributed Refrigeration Solution
Food retailers continue to search for ways to reduce costs and improve margins no matter what their size. Traditional supermarkets, mass merchandisers and warehouse membership retailers are reducing their footprints to trim bottom line costs to answer customer demand. The new, vertical InviroPak™ provides customers a unique way to address these demands in a small footprint.
- Galvanized steel cabinet.
- 208-230V main power.
- Energy-efficient scroll compressors.
- Single or dual suction group models available.
- Replaceable core filter/drier and sight glass.
- Suction filter per suction group.
- Through-the-door disconnect.
- IEC contactors.
- Phase loss monitor with brownout protection.
- One low-pressure control per suction.
- One high-pressure control per compressor.
- Analog liquid level indicator/alarm.
- Discharge oil separator (centrifugal) with integral oil reservoir.
- OMB per compressor.
- Refrigerant options: R407A, R448A and R449A.
Four Compressor Configuration
Six Compressor Configuration
Please consult Hillphoenix Engineering Reference Manual for dimensions, plan views and technical specifications. Specifications subject to change without notice. Designed for optimal performance in store environments where temperature and humidity do not exceed 75°F and 55% R.H. Certified to UL 471, ANSI/NSF Standard 2,7,51 and CAN/CSA C22.2.
Industrial CO2 Systems
Over 26,000 Trained Since 2006
PowerWall Power Systems