General Contractor for Retailers
Integrated, Fuel Dispenser Control Systems
PowerFlow™ utilizes a high-end, industrial programmable logic controller (PLC) that provides the most dependable electrical power and control available in today’s petroleum market. PowerFlow incorporates industry-standard, winning practices for ease-of-installation and start-up, while providing exclusive standard features found nowhere else in the industry. This compact, yet comprehensive system, can be purchased as a standalone, customized power distribution system.
- Controls from 1 to 20 dispensers.
- Up to 10 different products.
- No program changes required when adding dispensers / products.
- Plug-and-play I/O modules when upgrading capacity in field.
STP Pump Motor Test Pushbuttons – A Hillphoenix Exclusive
- Allows individual testing of STP contactors for up to 3 minutes.
- Illuminated to indicate STP is energized.
- Same pushbutton is used to end motor test, if required.
Cashier Control Center
- Illuminated fuel shutdown/reset dispenser buttons to easily recognize system status.
- Emergency fueling systems shutdown/reset dispenser buttons.
- Optional switches/buttons available to meet customer requirements.
- Individual dispenser disable/enable buttons to allow operator to shut down MPD’s as needed to enhance site security – another Hillphoenix exclusive.
- Industrial Grade PLC
- Dependable and durable.
- Communication line with leak detection systems.
UL 891, 508A Listed and NEC, NFC, NFPA Code-Compliant
- Industry-standard terminal markings used for writing fuel shutdown/reset circuit.
- Provides a safe, reliable product that adheres to, or exceeds, industry standards.
- Easily installed by any qualified electrical contractor familiar with fuel equipment.
- Lower total ownership cost through labor and cycle time reductions.
- Reduced operational risk through improved quality consistency and reliability.
- Enhanced safety and environmental considerations.
Flexibility & Convenience
OEM Genuine Parts
Over 26,000 Trained Since 2006