General Contractor for Retailers
Innovative Power Distribution for Convenience Stores
PowerWall® is a compact, cost-effective, flexible power distribution and control system for today’s convenience store requirements.
- Single-source supplier simplifies switchgear procurement and code-compliant controls to streamline construction, startup and operations.
- PowerWall® units incorporate commercial-grade components that are pre-assembled, pre-wired and tested in a factory-controlled environment; UL 508 & 891 listed.
- Wide range of cabinet designs offers more flexibility and reduces wall space by 30%+.
- Multiple designs of unit enclosures allow for either indoor location or weatherproof (Type 3R rated) outdoor installation.
- Support during project design, construction, and for store operations.
- Unique interfaces for quick connections to mobile generators.
- All subsystem controls available as standalone units for retrofits to maintain same control consistently to all locations.
Benefits Inside the Store
- Compact design maximizes your return-on-sales floor space and opens up storage space.
- Optional power quality offerings for POS network and critical electronics (TVSS & UPS systems).
- Optional Building Management System is scalable to meet your requirements. Key features include remote monitoring and/or equipment control for HVAC, monitoring coolers, cooler doors, grab-n-go cases and other energy-saving features.
Benefits Outside the Store
A GC you can trust! From branding & marketing, to merchandising & store design, we provide solutions on a local, national and international scale.
We collaborate with industry organizations, research institutions and corporate partners to bring you innovative insights and ideas.
Over 26,000 Trained Since 2006
Learn from our experience. We are your one-stop source for comprehensive commercial refrigeration information and training.
Industrial Refrigeration Systems
Industrial refrigeration solutions for cold storage, food processing, biopharma & ice rinks, including our CO2 & ultra low-charge ammonia systems.