General Contractor for Retailers
Innovative Power Distribution for Convenience Stores
PowerWall® is a compact, cost-effective, flexible power distribution and control system for today’s convenience store requirements.
- Single-source supplier simplifies switchgear procurement and code-compliant controls to streamline construction, startup and operations.
- PowerWall® units incorporate commercial-grade components that are pre-assembled, pre-wired and tested in a factory-controlled environment; UL 508 & 891 listed.
- Wide range of cabinet designs offers more flexibility and reduces wall space by 30%+.
- Multiple designs of unit enclosures allow for either indoor location or weatherproof (Type 3R rated) outdoor installation.
- Support during project design, construction, and for store operations.
- Unique interfaces for quick connections to mobile generators.
- All subsystem controls available as standalone units for retrofits to maintain same control consistently to all locations.
Benefits Inside the Store
- Compact design maximizes your return-on-sales floor space and opens up storage space.
- Optional power quality offerings for POS network and critical electronics (TVSS & UPS systems).
- Optional Building Management System is scalable to meet your requirements. Key features include remote monitoring and/or equipment control for HVAC, monitoring coolers, cooler doors, grab-n-go cases and other energy-saving features.
Benefits Outside the Store
Over 26,000 Trained Since 2006
Industrial Refrigeration Systems