OEM Genuine Parts
Second Nature - Advansor CO2
CO2 Transcritical Booster System for Display Case Refrigeration
The Advansor CO2 display case refrigeration system is an HFC-free refrigeration alternative that utilizes carbon dioxide as the only refrigerant in the system. Supermarkets, grocery stores, small format and large format food retailers can take advantage of the inherent benefits of CO2 and combine them with those of other Second Nature systems – reducing direct refrigerant emissions to the lowest level possible.
- Air-cooled gas cooler with variable-speed fans.
- Electronic-controlled, high-pressure control valve and flash gas bypass valve ensure optimal performance at all ambient conditions.
- Simple electronic oil management system ensures adequate lubrication and long compressor life.
- A suction accumulator and heat exchanger protect low-temperature system from liquid flood-back.
- CO2 reciprocating compressors for both low- and medium-temperature loads have proven themselves in thousands of installations worldwide.
- Specially-designed evaporator coils for CO2 direct expansion operation provide good oil return back to the system.
- Electronic expansion valves on all evaporators ensure efficient coil operation.
CO2 System Diagram
Advansor CO2 (R-744) Booster Systems Pressure-Enthalpy Diagram
Please consult Hillphoenix Engineering Reference Manual for dimensions, plan views and technical specifications. Specifications subject to change without notice. Designed for optimal performance in store environments where temperature and humidity do not exceed 75°F and 55% R.H. Certified to UL 471, ANSI/NSF Standard 2,7,51 and CAN/CSA C22.2.
Over 26,000 Trained Since 2006
PowerWall Power Systems
Clarity Reach-In Merchandisers