General Contractor for Retailers
Integrated, Fuel Dispenser Control Systems
PowerFlow™ utilizes a high-end, industrial programmable logic controller (PLC) that provides the most dependable electrical power and control available in today’s petroleum market. PowerFlow incorporates industry-standard, winning practices for ease-of-installation and start-up, while providing exclusive standard features found nowhere else in the industry. This compact, yet comprehensive system, can be purchased as a standalone, customized power distribution system.
- Controls from 1 to 20 dispensers.
- Up to 10 different products.
- No program changes required when adding dispensers / products.
- Plug-and-play I/O modules when upgrading capacity in field.
STP Pump Motor Test Pushbuttons – A Hillphoenix Exclusive
- Allows individual testing of STP contactors for up to 3 minutes.
- Illuminated to indicate STP is energized.
- Same pushbutton is used to end motor test, if required.
Cashier Control Center
- Illuminated fuel shutdown/reset dispenser buttons to easily recognize system status.
- Emergency fueling systems shutdown/reset dispenser buttons.
- Optional switches/buttons available to meet customer requirements.
- Individual dispenser disable/enable buttons to allow operator to shut down MPD’s as needed to enhance site security – another Hillphoenix exclusive.
- Industrial Grade PLC
- Dependable and durable.
- Communication line with leak detection systems.
UL 891, 508A Listed and NEC, NFC, NFPA Code-Compliant
- Industry-standard terminal markings used for writing fuel shutdown/reset circuit.
- Provides a safe, reliable product that adheres to, or exceeds, industry standards.
- Easily installed by any qualified electrical contractor familiar with fuel equipment.
- Lower total ownership cost through labor and cycle time reductions.
- Reduced operational risk through improved quality consistency and reliability.
- Enhanced safety and environmental considerations.
Flexibility & Convenience
A GC you can trust! From branding & marketing, to merchandising & store design, we provide solutions on a local, national and international scale.
We collaborate with industry organizations, research institutions and corporate partners to bring you innovative insights and ideas.
OEM Genuine Parts
Can you get parts when you need them? Our online store offers 24/7 access. One team, one number, one stop for refrigeration parts.
Over 26,000 Trained Since 2006
Learn from our experience. We are your one-stop source for comprehensive commercial refrigeration information and training.