Technical Reference Sheet
Hillphoenix SSD-R-LT Gelato, Single-Deck, Service, Low Temp Display. Designed for frozen gelato applications. Curved glass profile. Available in several lengths. Lines up with the SSD-R in the 48-1/2″ optional height.
Features and Benefits
- Sled runner base construction.
- Standard 52”H and 40-1/2”D.
- Standard 13-7/8”H base.
- Painted metal exterior.
- Stainless steel exterior trim.
- Painted base trim to match exterior; front & sides.
- Stainless steel outside back, rear toekick, case top and rear work ledge.
- Insulated, reflective rear load doors.
- Heated, insulated regular-glare curved lift front glass.
- Stainless steel interior and trim.
- Clearvoyant LED canopy lights.
- Fixed, angled stainless steel deck to accommodate up to 6”D standard U.S. hotel pans (pans are not included).
- Rear electrical raceway.
- Hard wire power connection.
- 2” dial thermometer.
- Low-temp GE fans.
- Electronic refrigeration controller.
- Remote DX refrigeration package.
Please consult Hillphoenix Engineering Reference Manual for dimensions, plan views and technical specifications. Specifications subject to change without notice. Designed for optimal performance in store environments where temperature and humidity do not exceed 75°F and 55% R.H. Certified to UL 471, ANSI/NSF Standard 2,7,51 and CAN/CSA C22.2.