i2i Modular Island System
i2i Modular Island for Retail Merchandising
Hillphoenix i2i Modular Island System is a Highly Flexible, Retail Modular Island System providing an innovative display solution, no matter whether your retail needs are for refrigerated, hot or dry product applications. A completely modular island design gives you the ultimate flexibility to design a merchandiser that will fit your store layout and your sales needs exactly.
he Hillphoenix i2i Modular Island Platforms are a fresh new approach that presents a creative and compelling merchandising experience that will work well in any location—in any department—in your store.
The highly flexible, retail modular island system provides an innovative display solution, no matter whether your retail needs are for refrigerated, hot or dry product applications. A completely modular island design gives you the ultimate flexibility to design a merchandiser that will fit your store layout and your sales needs exactly. Who knew the best and latest solution for your specific needs would be your own design? Choose everything from a single case to a total island design or something in-between.
• Multifunctional Merchandising Platform
• Highly Flexible Multi-Case Design
• Adapts to Any Floor Plan
• Durable All-Metal Construction
i2i Island System Selector
Click here to build your own island case from a wide variety of modules.
- All-metal construction delivers a smooth and durable design that can stand up to the highest volume retail locations.
- The salad and soup modules are designed with a wraparound sneeze guard that can accommodate the addition of a soup bar end or drop down area for packaging—without compromising the original sleek glass design.
- Built-in cold well designs with removable front plenum provide for adjustable pan configurations that can be either flat or angled.
- Modular construction delivers a design flexibility that adapts to any floor plan without compromising performance.
- Multiple case designs can be pre-assembled up to 14’ in length to provide for an easier island installation.
- Available in standard heights: 51”, 54” and 56.25” to maximize product pack-out for merchandising flexibility.
- Designed in an array of case widths including 4’, 5’, 6’, and 7’.
i2i Modular Island Case Modules
Please consult Hillphoenix Engineering Reference Manual for dimensions, plan views and technical specifications. Specifications subject to change without notice. Designed for optimal performance in store environments where temperature and humidity do not exceed 75°F and 55% R.H. Certified to UL 471, ANSI/NSF Standard 2,7,51 and CAN/CSA C22.2.
Learn. Discover. Plan.
LED Lighting System
Over 26,000 Trained Since 2006